It's disappointing...Preston has to schedule his work (which is so busy right now) around these surgeries and when you cancel, it usually takes a month or more to get back in so as we approach Kindergarten we only have so many months left to get these surgeries in & the trach OUT! Then add in our new little one on the way and time feels to close in on us & I get too caught up in me trying to plan life...
BUT with that said, I always pray for guidance on these trips & clear signs if we are not supposed to go. I think I got my clear sign and we are SO thankful that we didn't get up there and THEN this happen leading to a VERY long car ride home. I was even able to catch Mom before she left Rogersville. So I'm grateful for my CLEAR sign but now that I have it...the fever can go away ; )
Thank you again for all your prayers...I know God is in this and that His timing is always good.
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
No comments:
Post a Comment