The boys attended their first volleyball game this past week...Sarah and I have been playing on a park and rec team and were in the championship game last week. The boys did really well at the game...I wasn't sure how it would go considering the loud noises, buzzers, and such. We have just been plugging along...using the few nice days here and there to get the boys outside because they spend a good portion of the day standing or playing by the front door or standing by the window staring dreamily outside : ) They absolutely LOVE being outside!
The boys caught a little bug somewhere and where Kellen just gets a runny nose for a couple days, Carson has a cough and his secretions from his trach get thick. It changes the feel of the days because it is frequent suctioning and hearing Carson's cough just makes me hurt. Some of it is that the trach makes his cough sound even worse than it is and so far, he has remained pretty happy with his contagious smile on his face. But I am SO thankful that the boys have remained healthy for the majority of the winter...which is a miracle in and of itself. Although we don't leave the house much...there are lots of people that come into our home.
Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks!
![]() |
| Carson is waving again! |
| I may not eat by mouth but I know how to make a MESS!!! |
| Watching the Wiggles with Poppy! |
| Nana is showing Poppy how to do it : ) |
| Cathy Ching got to stop by and meet the boys : ) Yay!!! |
| Tasting some of Mems' ice cream |
| Our two cool dudes! Check out those shades! |
![]() |
| After Mommy and Aunt Ra-ra's game! The two best cheerleaders! |


No comments:
Post a Comment