Wednesday, November 9, 2011

update #1 for today

Hello to all, I got to spend the entire afternoon with my nephews in the NICU b/c Liz was at the other hospital. James and I heard Baby B cry for the first time after he was extubated. I cannot tell you how much I already love those two precious babies. I have included a picture of Baby B. It isn't the best but we haven't gotten others downloaded. Please be praying b/c they are doing a lot of imaging and discussing today and tomorrow about surgery for Baby A, Carson David is his name. I really want him to have surgery on Friday but they are thinking about waiting until Tuesday. We are not going to circulate pics of Baby A, Carson, yet but he is truly beautiful and already a little fighter. Liz is doing MUCH better and I am so incredibly thankful. I think we will have a name today for Baby B b/c Liz will actually get to spend some time with them. The mass on Carson is large, but we know God is bigger and will help the surgeons do a fantastic job.

Posted by Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment