Wednesday, November 9, 2011

update #2 for today

Elizabeth is doing great... has all the IV's out, is walking, eating solid food, and has pumped 4 times now.  She asked me to french braid her hair ... as she has not been able to wash it for many days... I was absolutely thrilled...She is still moving slow... but so much better.
Another blessing is that I got to do Preston's laundry...
Doug got to spend the night in the NICU.
Preston's parents and Doug have spent today with the babies.
They have done the CT scan and MRI on Carson this afternoon. We are anxiously awaiting the results and when they decide to do the surgery. Kellen loves the pacifier... they say he has a temper when he loses his pacifier. Preston, Elizabeth and I are heading her over to Cardinal Glennon now. They said Elizabeth and Preston may get to hold Kellen.

Thank you so very very much for the continued prayers.... for miracles concerning the removal of this mass on our dear baby.

Posted by Francie

No comments:

Post a Comment