Tuesday, November 8, 2011

update #2 for today

A last update for today-

Elizabeth continues to improve... tis a slow process, but I am loving every minute I get to spend with her, helping her turn from side to side, feeding her orange jello:), and adjusting whatever.
Sarah and James got to spend most of the afternoon with the babies in NICU and were there when they took the breathing tube out of BAby B, which allowed our lil guy to cry for the first time. James recorded it on his phone and brought it over to all of us so we all got to hear his first cry.
Doug is planning to spend the night in the NICU with his grandbabies.
Testing will continue tomorrow to assess the mass. Dr. Vlastos came in and explained sooo much. They are really not sure what is all involved with the mass... so I continue to pray for miracles for our lil angel. The mass is really massive.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and toes!

Posted by Francie

No comments:

Post a Comment