Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Quarantine

Just over a week of quarantine and although there are tense moments most days...we are making the most of it and I'm so thankful these three have each other...we've played in the creeks and in the woods, rode bikes, done several art for kids hub drawings, built lots of legos, spent as much time as possible outside, and attempted some second rate 'homeschooling'. However you are doing this time is great! I think there are so many blessings in it and that can come from it. I love to see how God works and I'm so glad we can always trust His ways.

Two weeks ago, we were in Cincinnati & all this Covid stuff was just starting to spread...I had no clue this is where we would be now. The results from Carson's sleep study and our decision to wait to decannulate was SUCH a blessing in disguise!! Carson is safe with a trach and I feel so much more comfortable having the trach with coronavirus floating around. I would be scared to death, right now, if we had decided to take his trach out two weeks ago! So thankful that they are times when you see God's mighty ways work out in your life and how even disappointments sometimes work out in your favor. God is good ALL the time!

Just remind me of this the next time I get irritated things aren't happening in MY timing!

Praying for all of you too in this ever changing time!!

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.
Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
Psalm 62:5 & 8






No comments:

Post a Comment