Wednesday, May 3, 2017

We will be headed to Cincinnati!

Thank you all for your prayers! Today was a LONG day...started with a call this morning that surgery needed to be rescheduled because of insurance authorization. Then after explaining that I am about to have a baby and that we need to get this done, they agreed to call one more time. In the interim, I was making phone calls that I could. Long story, short, after about 5 hours [& multiple phone calls] I got a call from Cincinnati saying it was a go for Friday still.

So, we are packed and ready to leave tomorrow (Thursday). The bronchoscopy is scheduled for 7:30 am ET.

Here are some pictures from the last several weeks...

My handsome men!

Matching hospital wrist bands...I had an MRI & Carson had a follow up appt at Cardinal Glennon

Look at that proud smile! It's hard to see but he has a butterfly on his finger!

And Carson's roly poly friend : )

Riding rides with Ellie at Thunder over Louisville


The whole fam got together in Louisville for the Kentucky Derby kickoff event [Thunder over Louisville]!

The firework show was AH-mazing!
At Thursday School [preschool] graduation!

Fun with cousins!

Doesn't get much better than that!

Early morning hugs for 'pumpkin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment