Long time, no internet! I just wanted to put a quick blog for those of you who have asked...I am still planning on doing the blog and we are all still alive and kicking. We are out at our new house now (our first night there was August 20th), but it sits far enough off the road that we can't seem to find any internet providers that are will to run cables (or whatever else they need) all the way up there. I guess that's what we get for moving out to the country. I should have known, seeing as my dad as spent at least a full year (cumulative) working to get a good internet signal at his house : ) We are now on a waiting list for an internet signal via satellite. So we should have internet by the end of the month and I'll be able to get some pictures up here.
We are doing well! The boys really like the 'new house' and the basement is a God send! The boys play so well down there (and rarely do I hear any bickering). Thank you for your continued prayers! We are so appreciative that so many continue to pray for Carson's full healing! It is not a quick fix but I am confident that one day we will see sweet little Carson with no G-tube and no trach!!!
Much Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment