We are unpacked at Dave and Sandy's and starting to get some sort of routine : ) The boys LOVE it and I'm pretty sure they think this is a really great vacation : ) It was a whirlwind when we got home from Cincinnati but thanks to help from Mom, Dave, and Sandy, we were out of our 'old' house by Thursday night. Thanks again for all the prayers! I do have to share an example of God's perfect timing! The night before Carson surgery, when I was feeling pretty anxious and nervous about the upcoming surgery, results, life, etc. I pulled out Jesus Calling and read the next day (from where I had last read). There could not have been a more perfect message at a more perfect time!
If it is too small to read, the gist is "I, the Creator of the Universe, am with you and for you. What more could you need?...It is not so much adverse events that make you anxious as it is your thoughts about those events....Stop all your striving, and watch to see what I will do. I am the Lord"
Here are some of the pictures from the past week!
 |
| Mom sent this to me...Kellen wanted to take Tubie to the park because Carson wasn't there to go with him |
 |
| Our lunch on the road! Gotta love rest stops : ) Carson did really well eating along the way! |
 |
| Waiting for the doctor! |
 |
| On the way home...who had surgery today?!? Puddles make any little boy happy! |
 |
| MOVING DAY! Snack time on the floor |
 |
| Nap time on the floor! |
 |
| Our last family picture at the house on Redwood (tear!) It was a perfect home to start our family in! |
 |
| Now, let's get THIS house done!!! Best part about this picture, the boys playing in the dirt right AFTER a bath : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment