Hope these pictures brighten your day! We had a blast! This was the first snow that I had to MAKE the boys go back inside! They had a lot of fun playing in it! Kellen is our new 'snow angel' master and Carson likes to throw snow balls or better yet, just throw snow up in the air : )
Carson has continued to do well with food...I have pureed more meals for him (i.e. chili and spaghetti) that he has done okay with. And he is doing better with chewing some things (mostly small bites of crackers or cheese puffs). We will continue to persevere! Praying that he continues to gain weight. He lost a fair amount several weeks ago but has maintained it since then.
 |
| I can't help but laugh when I see this picture...Ready to hit the slopes! |
 |
| Our mini snowman |
 |
| Cool dude Carson in our wagon-mobile! |
No comments:
Post a Comment