Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! It is amazing to see how far the boys have come and how much they've grown. Every child is such a miracle from God and we are SO blessed to see Carson and Kellen's miracle unfold! We had a wonderful day yesterday at Mimi and Papa's house for Thanksgiving dinner and then we had a lovely evening at our home, which was topped off by a great meal/snack prepared by Glenda. Glenda was a true blessing to have this past week! And the boys found out she is the perfect playmate : )
Carson had some big news last night...he went ALL NIGHT without requiring supplemental oxygen! What a nice thanksgiving gift! Please continue to pray for the details of the Cincinnati trip...I'm really torn by whether or not to take Kellen. I can NOT imagine going three or four days without seeing him but I also know the trip will be a little harder with him because he is not used to traveling like Carson is. And then again prayers for little Carson's complete healing and for the physicians that will evaluate him in Cincinnati. We are so hopeful to receive good news or at least that they have seen something similar. So with that...I just ask for prayers for us, so that no matter what news we receive, that we will remain hopeful and at peace! And then my last request...prayers for Carson's nurses...we are very happy with the nurses we have at this time but the new year will likely mean we will be losing several of the nurses due to various reasons. God has provided in the past but it is always a little bit trying when we are in between our regular nurses. So we just ask for prayers to have good, caring, competent nurses for Carson.

We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and that it is filled with joy and peace!

P.S. More pictures to come of Christmas decorating and picking our tree out : ) Preston could hardly contain himself. I have a strict rule that Christmas decorations do not go up until after Thanksgiving, so....Preston was up bright and early this morning getting our decorations down and putting the Christmas lights up : ) I guess I really can't complain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment