Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Birthday Party!!

Well we survived the first birthday and I think it went really well! Lots of people came in to celebrate the miracle of the boys' lives and this first year! We are extremely grateful for everyone that made the drive as well as everyone else that was there in spirit : ) The boys did really well. Carson was pretty tired by the time we were ready for cake so he didn't really care much about the smash cake, plus the fact that I accidentally snapped him in the face when I was attempting to adjust his hat...I know, MAJOR party foul! I don't have pictures of opening presents because we did that back at our house but we got lots of fun gifts and lots of new books! Yay!!!

Kellen has had a runny, stuffy nose for awhile now but then Carson ran a temperature on Sunday night and still has quite a bit of congestion! Please be praying that he can kick this bug without having to get back into breathing treatments! We had to stay home from Papa's birthday tonight because of Carson's secretions...bummer! But we wish Papa a VERY happy birthday! He is the greatest!

A HUGE thank you to Ahdra for taking these wonderful pictures! (I got them out of order somehow...oh well)

Sweet Kellen




'Aunt' Christi...one of our favorite NICU nurses!!

Monsters!!

Mom's 'grandkids'

Mimi and Papa and their grandkids

Add caption

How fun!

Playing with their toy from Aunt Amber and Uncle Mark

The creator of their shirts! So cute!



Oh wow...its furry : )

I'm not so sure about this!


Here Dad...try some!




The party gang!!

And the wild crew!! (The Bunches!)

Little Carson with Grampe Carson

Mr. Carson







Happy Boys!




My two loves!!

Poppy and Nana with the first two grandchildren




I think I'd rather just look at the hat...

1 comment:

  1. Every once in a while I check your site to see how everyone is doing. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. I am so happy to see that the boys are doing well! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete