Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I know this post is a little delayed but we just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Father's Day! I am blessed to have an amazing Dad and Father-in-law as well as a wonderful Daddy to my boys! I thank the Lord every day for knowing what I would need in the father of my children and he picked the most perfect person for Carson and Kellen! We had a wonderful weekend and made our first trip over to Mark and Amber's for a Father's Day meal. It was delicious!

The boys continue to do well. We are in the midst of trying to figure out why Kellen is not interested in taking much of a bottle. We don't know if it is just one of those phases or related to acid reflux or something completely different. But every feeding, a prayer is thrown up for him to take his bottle. He is just now started to scoot on his belly and is starting to figure out his walker.


Carson is really working on a couple teeth but still no breakthrough. He is doing better and better with his head control, sitting up, and rolling over. Eating by mouth is still a challenge but we just continue to work at it. Please continue to pray for complete healing of his little body!

Enjoy the pictures!




Thumbs up...I'm getting better at tummy time : )

Story time with Nana

Can you tell Nana is enjoying herself???

Mom and Dad ready for our first date night away since coming home! Thanks everyone for making it happen!

Carson in his swing for the first time

Kellen thinks he likes it too!

Thanks Meme and Papa for our swings!

Meme and Papa with their grandkids

Our first fight : )

A very proud Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment