My prayer is that no assistance is needed at night time but I am going as surrendered as possible. If the sleep study goes well then Carson will be admitted to the hospital Wednesday night and will undergo a two night decannulation (taking the trach out) trial. And again, depending on how that goes...the next steps will be determined. Best case scenario, Carson would come home without a trach.
I will do my best to update along the way. We get to stay at the Ronald McDonald House this time so the boys are pumped! Please be praying that Carson is able to stay calm and that sleeping with his trach out does not cause any anxiety. I'm also praying for good news but more than that, that we get accurate results. Also, he has miraculously been well through some awful sicknesses at school other than some allergy drainage. I'm hoping that the drainage doesn't cause a lot of coughing at night (again, just so we can get good information from the sleep study).
Thank you as always, for all the prayers! I'll have to post some pictures another time, but Carson & Kellen's school has been collecting soda tabs for them to take to the RMH. The collected 80 pounds and it has made the boys even MORE excited about going! It was such a sweet gesture of support from his friends, classmates, and teachers!
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16
No comments:
Post a Comment