Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Another Scope Wednesday December 27th

I'm so sorry this is such late notice...but if you read this your prayers are greatly appreciated. We are in Cincinnati now. Carson will have a flexible and rigid bronchoscopy (with pulmonology & ENT) tomorrow morning (Dec 27th) 11 am ET. I'm going to keep this short because I need to get to bed. But prayers for Carson's peace of mind (he gets anxious with the anesthesia process) and guidance for the doctors (& us) for the next step for Carson and the timing of it all. When I spoke with the same day surgery nurse for surgery instructions, she said it was scheduled to keep Carson for two nights for a decannulation trial. : O What?!? I about dropped the phone even though it is not much different than I already knew (they put stuff like that on the schedule just in case) it was CRAZY to hear that word said in reference to Carson.

I'm not necessarily expecting it (I would guess spring time) but I also wouldn't be totally surprised if they did. With all that said...just alot of guidance for the doctors because we are having to trust them ALOT in this process.

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! We sure did and sorry again for late notice, I wasn't really sure we'd get to come because Carson has had a cold & I didn't know if he would be well in time. He still has a runny nose but is feeling much better.

Love to all and thank you again for your perseverance in prayer for Carson and our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment