Here was my view on the way home, just outside of Cincinnati. God's LIGHT shines through even the darkest clouds. His love and peace have the final say and hope is never lost. We are still moving forward just not in the way I had hoped (I was really praying for no more major surgeries).
'Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior' Psalm 25:4-5
Then today, Carson's speech therapist came over and she gave me her fortune (& on the back was my lucky number ; )
Not too long after that, as I was thinking about surgery and the miracles I hope to see, namely getting the trach out, Carson comes up to me with a 'letter' he wrote in his hands. "Mom, this says, don't be afraid." So the tears just start flowing and I have to explain why I'm crying : ) Once again...God speaking through Carson!
Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be afraid for I am your God, I will strengthen and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
On top of all that...today has been wonderful! Today's high was in the 60's. The boys and I got to play outside, go hiking in our woods, and then have lunch out on the porch! : ) LOVE 60 deg weather in December! Life IS good and these boys make it WONDERFUL! Love to all!
| PS...No idea, why they still have their helmets on. Haha! |


No comments:
Post a Comment