Tuesday, November 17, 2015

4th Birthday!

The boys had a great birthday and we had some wonderful weather in the days around it to be able to enjoy the outside...the boys (& my) favorite place!

Please stick in a prayer for guidance and for healing...we are supposed to go to Cincinnati this coming Sunday for a bronchoscopy on Monday (Nov 23rd). Both of the boys have had runny noses, sneezing, and Carson has had a really bad cough the last couple days (I think from all the drainage). I'm planning to call Cincinnati tomorrow to get their thoughts. I just want the best decision to be made, whether we go as scheduled or not, so they can get the most accurate 'picture' of his airway (& thus the best plan for the coming months).

Here are some pictures from their Paw Patrol party!


Who knew a bunch of tape could be so fun!

And Flarp produced the most laughs!


'Egg' races


They played on their scooters the rest of the evening!! I LOVE sunsets!

Poppy and his grands!
Blowing up balloons for C & K's actual birthday morning

LOVE!!


Check out these big boys!

They are sure growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment