Friday, April 4, 2014

On the mend...but rescheduled

So far, Preston and I have stayed healthy and both boys are on the mend...I took Carson to the doctor on Thursday because I was a little concerned - he was ACTING sick which is very, very unusual for Carson (the guy who smiles right after he throws up and goes and goes until he just can't anymore). We started an antibiotic, although I'm not really sure we needed to. Carson was acting much much better by that evening (I doubt the medicine even had had time to start working : ). Kellen is also doing better but still has that runny nose. His new line, when I need to help him blow his nose, "Mom, nose running! nose running!" : ) haha!

I did decide to go ahead and reschedule Carson's surgery (still waiting on the new date).  As much as I like to keep with the original plan and get our trips to Cincinnati over with, Preston and I thought it was best to wait and make SURE Carson was back to baseline...no sense in rushing it when this upcoming surgery is not time sensitive.

Thanks for all the prayers...I'm sure the boys will be back to normal in a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment