Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend

We had a WONDERFUL, full Easter weekend! I continue to be amazed at how blessed I am to have such a loving family that I truly enjoy spending time with. We went to Neosho on Saturday (about 2 hours from my parents house) to get the boys' hair cut at the infamous Gene Haddock's. Gene has cut my grandpa's hair for years, my dad's hair since he was a young boy, and Josh and James' hair since they starting getting haircuts. It was time for Carson and Kellen to be welcomed into the Bunch family hair cutting tradition! The rest of the weekend was also filled with dyeing eggs, fun at the creek, Easter basket hunting, Easter mass (at the 'big Jesus church' as Carson and Kellen say because of the huge crucifix at Holy Trinity), Easter egg hunts, and of course delicious food!
Maybe the next size up would work better : )

One egg MAY have survived uncracked (out of 2 dozen)

first seat drops


I LOVE this valley!
Such a big boy!

I got to be Carson's buddy in the chair



They all got their haircut by Gene (with the exception of me : )
Just handsome!
My favorite!!!


The boys' first tailgate : )
They were excited that they got their OWN water cups.


We all found our Easter baskets (Mom still hides them for ALL of us)...Preston did take the longest to find his : )
Over the years, we have spent so much time at this creek!


Boys (of all ages) can spend hours throwing/skipping rocks in the creek
Easter basket loot
How can he keep a straight face?!?
Easter mass
Waiting for the egg hunt!







It was a success!








No comments:

Post a Comment