(I'm knocking on wood, as I type this...) But as of right now, the boys and I escaped the flu - that's our miracle. Preston came down with the flu about a week and a half ago. I was holding my breath for the following week just waiting for one of the boys, or myself, to get sick, praying the whole time that we wouldn't. I went through a giant tub of disinfectant wipes, did 1-2 loads of laundry a day, and stepped up the handwashing : ) Praise the Lord that we all survived...poor Preston, we were afraid the boys would never go near him again. Because we repeated "Stay back, get back, don't touch Daddy" over and over again : ) It got to the point that Carson and Kellen would see Preston or point to the couch that he was on most of the time and say "ick" (for 'sick') as they backed away. : )
Thank you to all of you who continue to pray for Carson and our family. I know many times, they may not be specific prayers but know they are always appreciated!
We also switched the boys' beds to toddler beds a few weeks ago...I guess I have to accept that they ARE growing up : ) They have done really well so far...sleep is one thing that the boys truly appreciate. Kellen has only fallen out twice and I think it was just his feet (but enough to wake him up). They LOVE playing in their beds too. Several times, I have heard them laughing from a different room and I peek in to see what is going on. They will both be in the bed playing with their nerf guns or some other toy of choice.
Carson continues to do well with eating. He lost a little weight but is maintaining it now. We are still working on different textures, flavors, and chewing. He is sleeping so much better now (much less coughing) after we cut out the midnight feeding. We also stopped his Zyrtec and he has continued to do well. I am SO thankful that the boys have been as healthy as they have been this winter. Let's hope the next few months are the same way!
 |
| These boys may be in for a rude awakening when lil' peanut arrives : ) |
 |
| A lesson in static electricity! |
 |
| Playing with Mer-Mer |
 |
| Happy Birthday Daddy! Last one before the big 3-0! |
.JPG) |
| Sleeping angel. |
.JPG) |
| Not many things are sweeter than this. |
No comments:
Post a Comment