Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween and a new look!

Other than the weather cutting some trick or treaters' night short...we had a wonderful Halloween! The boys had a blast and couldn't figure out why SO MANY kids were out at night : )



Superheroes for the night!

Batman and Robin!
Off to trick or treat!

Can you tell how excited they are that Aunt Ra-Ra is here!

Trick or treating with MaMa and Aunt Bonnie!
Picking out candy!
Carson liked the suckers this year.
And Kellen liked all of it!





We also survived our first haircut experience! The boys did really well and so did Ms. Heather! I'm sad we don't have their cute curls anymore, but I LOVE their new haircuts!
Before...

During...

After! (Don't let the picture deceive you, he is just mad because I'm making him take ANOTHER picture)

Before...

After!

Ms. Heather did a wonderful job!

My favorite picture! I love those 3 boys!

Gotta love the faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment