Monday, July 15, 2013

Prayer Request!

Well, surgery is just a little over two weeks away...I forgot to mention one of my biggest prayer requests, in the last post, in regards to the upcoming surgery. He will be having a bronchoscopy (meaning they will take a look at his airway overall). I am REALLY praying that they get a good baseline picture of what his airway looks like. So, I am praying he is 100% going into it (he has had more secretions the last week or so but seems to have turned the corner now). They have told us that an 'inflamed or irritated airway" has to be under control before going into the big reconstructive surgery (whenever that may be). Anyway, we had never heard that Carson's airway looked inflamed (including the first evaluation in January) until his most recent bronch in Cincinnati this past March. This could have been due to a number of things, being stressed, throwing up more, or irritants from the air, etc. So, again, I'm just praying that they get the most accurate information from the bronchoscopy this time. Thanks in advance to all our prayer warriors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment