Just wanted to do a quick update to ask for prayers for Carson's (& Kellen's) health. This morning Kellen had a low grade fever and as the day progressed Carson's secretions became thicker. Not sure what is the cause, whether it is a virus or seasonal stuff, but either way, Carson needs to be healthy going into surgery. So thank you in advance for all the prayers! Typically when Carson gets sick, it takes him a good week to get back to baseline, which makes surgery questionable. I know God has this ALL under control including the timing but it will be somewhat of an inconvenience to have to reschedule surgery (& possibly the appointments in St. Louis on Thursday) because Carson has to have enough time to heal before going into his next surgery in Cincinnati (which is already scheduled for the end of July). Again, I realize God is the ultimate scheduler...but I thought our current schedule was pretty good : )
Thanks to our mighty prayer shield! You all are awesome and we SO appreciate your love, prayers, and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment