Call us (or just me) crazy...but we are headed to Minnesota on Sunday to see a therapist that has a possible fix for Carson's throwing up. I made SEVERAL phone calls yesterday and after talking with the family, we have decided to give it a try and this coming week was the best option. I am very excited and hopeful. I'm praying that I can tell anyone that doubts (sometimes even myself) "I told you so" : ) next week. I just want what is best for Carson, so we are going to try this less invasive, alternative option first (it is a combination of several treatments but I believe it follows along the lines of visceral mobilization). And if it works...GREAT! And if it doesn't then I will feel better about having a surgery, knowing we tried the other option. We can use ALL the prayers we can get as we will be driving 10 hours with two little guys that prefer NOT to be stuck in their car seats! Also, please be praying for the weather...I believe Minneapolis got 6-8" of snow in the past couple days....ugggh!!
Carson will be seen by the therapist in Minneapolis Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! She thinks we should see results after the first two days. I'm really praying we can post some really positive results next week! I will update as I can...but my mom, Preston, Kellen, Carson, and I will be heading north soon! And a big thank you to our family in Minneapolis that have opened their home to us with such short notice!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment