Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I spoke with Cincinnati yesterday and unless there is a cancellation prior to this...we will be headed to Cincinnati January 8th through the 10th. We have appointments all three days but Carson goes to the OR for several scopes on the 9th and will stay in the hospital that night. I told them that we would be happy to come earlier if there is a cancellation. I am just praying for God's perfect timing...in regards to weather and traveling conditions, lodging, as well as Carson's health.

Here are some pictures of pumpkin fun!

Carson was practicing the splits apparently, he was able to just keep on playing too! Hilarious!!

Preston is getting the pumpkins ready...

Claiming their pumpkins...

Uh oh...looks like they picked the same one : )

Oh no Mom, I didn't taste the pumpkin

This is fun!!

The finished product (Preston's, Mom's, and mine)

Better try this one too!


Yay!! I got all three tops off!

So excited for Halloween!

Acting like he is a monkey...haha

Happy boy!

 I will post pictures later of their FIRST Halloween costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment