Friday, October 19, 2012

Back on track

Just to update everyone on the progress with Cincinnati...we have sent our letter of medical necessity and Dr. Costa, his ENT from Cardinal Glennon, agreed to write one and should have it completed today. This whole process is SO drawn out but we are trying to be as patient as possible. I'm hoping to at least find out next week if it has been authorized. From talking to the people at Cincinnati and Dr. Costa's office, they believe the visit SHOULD be authorized. We did go ahead and postpone any more surgeries in St. Louis until we go to Cincinnati.

The boys continue to do well...I think Kellen has hit a little growth spurt because he is eating more : ) That makes us ALL happy around here! And both boys are back to normal health which is also a HUGE blessing. It makes life much simpler, especially with Carson.

Nana and Kellen enjoying the beautiful weather!

A wonderful 'old' toy...

THE corner... "What?!?...I didn't make this mess"

"It wasn't me either!"

The new tunnel from Mimi and Papa

Reading bedtime stories

Carson looking outside (there was a diamond at just the right height to look out)

Sarah snuck around outside to get a picture : )

These were the boys faces when I tried on my wedding dress, on our anniversary! Priceless... (& Yes it still fit : )

Cardboard boxes are SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment