Sending greetings from St. Louis (Let's go Cards!). Preston and I made the temporary move up to St. Louis last Sunday and are so appreciative for the couple that are letting us stay at their home. We had two appointments this week. I had an appointment to establish prenatal care in St. Louis with Dr. Vlastos Monday. Good news the beginning of this week was that my cervix remained unchanged (compared to last week). Then we had another ultrasound and MRI (which should give more detailed imaging of the mass - including where the blood supply is coming from, what other structures are involved, and if there is any airway compromise due to the mass). I was waiting to send out my update because I was hoping to get results back from the MRI. But seeing that it is 4:30 on a Friday. I think we will have to wait until next week. I guess, no news is good news at this point. Otherwise, we did find out that the fluid levels continue to remain stable. And there aren't any extreme markers showing anemia or heart enlargement which would lead you to believe that the mass is stealing too much blood from Baby A. This week, it didn't appear that the mass had grown as much so again that is good news. The babies will get 'weighed' again next week and hopefully we will get some more information from the MRI.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support. You all are AMAZING!!
Love,
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment